SharpTools is a .NET/Mono (Sharp ;) Library containing a pretty good amount of stuff i (and maybe you ;) missed in the .NET Frameworks "Standard Libaries".
Also i made this Library for practicing C#...
By the way: There are some "example" programs included in the package, i hope they are not too shabby...
Maybe important note: The documentation in it's current state is VERY rudimentary and incomplete. But i got this on my ToDo file.
- System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient extensions for connecting through a proxy (socks 4/5 only).
- A POP3 and SMTP client class, also a class for emails to use with these.
- A HTTP/S client class (using the TcpClient extensions mentioned before).
- A download manager class and a class for downloads to use with this (using the HTTP client mentioned before).
- A rudimentary RSS client class.
- A rudimentary NTP client class.
- A experimental ShoutCast stream client class.
- A class for working with ini files.
- A directory walker class.
- Classes for storing arbitrary data in a tree/table structure (not a struct though ;).
- Some classes to work with "Bitmap" images on a "lower level" (using unsafe stuff like pointers).
- Several text encoding classes (url, quoted printable, html entities, ...)
- Some minor extensions (more like shortcuts).
- Several "toyish" things (an astar implementation, a sudoku solver, a card deck, ...).
- A more or less Gnu GetOpt style "GetOpt" implementation.
- .NET Framework/Mono >= 3
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Last changed: 2017-07-16T21:27:02+00:00